Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Broken Record

I know I've said this, time and time again, but today is THE day!


THE day to get up off my (studying) bum.

THE day to make use of my ($50/mo) Gym dues.

THE day to strap on my tennis shoes (that I purchased months ago for the gym) and USE them.

THE day to WORK on bettering ME!


NO MORE crap (quit trying to find alternatives to what I used to eat).

NO MORE excuses (quit telling myself I don't have the time).

NO MORE lies (by saying I'll start *tomorrow*).

I have been given the opportunity to change my ways and quit messing around.  Now, I've been VERY good in consideration to my lifestyle before my diagnosis, which, in all honesty was FILLED with wheat this and wheat that, as I was already trying to cut the weight and discomfort that I blamed on my sedentary lifestyle (do you see the never-ending circle?).

I laid in bed, slept for 3 hours, then stared at the ceiling for about another 3 before I got up.  In those 3 hours, I have devised a plan, well, many plans, but the end result is to QUIT being the current me and BEGIN what I so DESIRE!

HEALTHY, HAPPY, SEXY, and NEW!

October 2008

No comments: