Sunday, November 27, 2011

~A Month Of Gratitude~



As November comes to a close, I am more inspired than ever before.  My fellow Facebook posters took the meaning of the season and posted something they're greatful for each day.  It drowned out the negative nellies, which I couldn't be more thankful for, but it also reminded me just how much I have been blessed with every single day.  There were posts about things that I don't always think to be thankful for everyday and made it look as though it was the BEST thing, EVER!  Well, it really IS the best thing because I am reminded of the little things in life along with the big things to be thankful for.  I truly am blessed to have such great friends.  To everyone who took part of this Month of Gratitude, you all helped put me in the reason for the season but more so, I am inspired to count my blessings more.


No comments: