Thursday, April 23, 2009

~Day 8 of 30~

I was at work again by 0710! Ha... Silly but hey, it's a goal! I'm on for 24 hours so in between calls I...
  • I made some phone calls today and checked off some items on my ever growing list.
  • I have some documents I am working on so that I can volunteer my time in working with others.
  • My goal is to inspire others towards a relationship with Christ by my actions.
  • I'm more aware of 'speaking sweeter' and have been able to stop myself from saying things I shouldn't.
  • I'm working on NOT thinking things I shouldn't say in the first place. =)
  • I spent more time out and about instead of reading in my room.
  • I cooked dinner tonight... well, it was my cook night but we kept getting calls. Dinner was an effort by everyone but enjoyed "well done" since we had more and more calls. The ovens were shut off and the food continued to cook (since no one was at the station to watch it). The life in the fire service. =)

So, that wraps up today.

LIVE LIKE YOU WERE DYING!!!

No comments: