Monday, April 20, 2009

~Day 6 of 30~

Wow! This little 30 day challenge is FLYING by!


I have compiled quite a list. I've started implimenting my "things to do" over the past 6 days and still have so much more to finish. I am neglectant to post it since I don't want to 'not complete' a goal but because it's a little bit of a fear... I'm gonna post them anyway. I'll get it all finished here shortly and post it.

Today I came home from work and took a little nap. I'm confident that wouldn't have been part of the plan for my 'countdown' but hey! girl's gotta get her sleep! I went about my day completing tasks around the house that I have been procrastinatinating doing. It took the better part of my day to do.... and that was just the downstairs!

I have found my attitude is changing a lot. I have a different mind set and it forces me to see life in a different light. It's refreshing. I still have so much more to do tho.

Keepin' on!

No comments: