Thursday, April 16, 2009

~Day 2 of 30~

WOW! Is it REALLY just day 2?!?!

I started off at work SUPER early today! Only, that's because I was already here... *wink*

I have a new partner and have taken full advantage of letting the "new guy" do the work and "learn the ropes" but since he's doing so good, I just kept on charting all of the 9-1-1 calls we had for the day, and gave him a much needed break. Good thing he's my cousin (just kiddin')!

Anyway, I got my Bible study done early. Didn't SOAP right away. Ate a healthy lunch then off to the gym I went. It was then that my day hit some snags. Ended up in a few meetings and received some news I wasn't wanting to hear. I immediately became quite emotional for the better part of my day. I was overwhelmed with feelings and thoughts that took me right off track. It wasn't very far off... I was praying the whole time I was going thru this but HOLY COW is that devil chomping at my heels wanting to see me fail! I've got some news for that little bugger... Guess what? GOD IS IN CONTROL!
There is nothing that happened today that wasn't already in the plans!
So, now that I've got my shirt back on straight and the dust shook off, I'm ready!
Praise God for the continued lessons in Faith, Strength and TRUST in Him!

~Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

No comments: