Saturday, April 25, 2009

~Day 10 of 30~

I am feeling very GOOD today as I feel like I accomplished A LOT yesterday. I truly want to be freed from the pain and anger that I've harbored for the past 27 years. Now prayerfully God WILL continue to work in that relationship, and allow me to look forward and never look back.

"These tests have come to prove your faith and to show that it is good. Gold, which can be destroyed, is tested by fire. Your faith is worth much more than gold and it must be tested also. Then your faith will bring thanks and shining-greatness and honor to Jesus Christ when He comes again."
1 Peter 1:7
On another note, I have received 2 phone calls today...
  • Confirmation of my volunteering inquiry and hopefully going thru orientation in May. (Praise God!)
  • Spoke with someone at EMCCC about the nursing 'fast track' program. I am on the list for notifications of when I can take the 'bridge' class and further my education into the medical field. (Praise God!)

Day 10 has been AWESOME! PRAISE GOD!

Father, YOU are AMAZING! Thank you for allowing me to go through the hills and valleys that I have, and continue to learn so much about You and Your love for me. I know You will never forsake me for You have promised me You won't. Thank you for drawing me closer and reminding me to trust in You.

No comments: