Friday, September 26, 2008

~Happy Birthday~



~Staci Lynn~



My sister Staci is turning 22 today. I miss her tons. I wish I could be there with her in the COLD state of Iowa as opposed to the near scorching heat of Arizona... I'm feeling a little melancholy.

So... I decided to celebrate her birthday with her, all the way over here! I whipped up a delicious cake, poured it into the pans and licked the scraper clean. Goodness, It is SO YUMMY! I baked her a Betty Crocker Devils Food Chocolate cake with DARK Chocolate icing and topped it off with a trillion little sugar balls that are white, pink and purple. Too much fun! I had a small cyberspace conversation with her as she caught me on facebook while I was checking out all the CUTE pictures of my ADORABLE Nephew, James Addison.


Now, I admit, I am a comfort eater. I miss her to pieces and I haven't had the chance to meet James yet... The chocolate cake will be of great comfort later. I just have to wait for the OTHER sister to come home from her DATE tonight to gorge myself! Ok... Not gorge but enjoy my sister Staci's birthday cake. Hopefully Staci will be off work and awake so we can chit chat later.

I love you Ms. Staci! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Make sure to give Mr. James an extra special hug from Auntie Jen tonight when you tuck him away for dream land! Don't forget to whisper in his ear that I love him too... *hugs*

1 comment:

Moony said...

Oooo Jenna We'll help eat that cake. Yum Yum Sorry I am contacting you throught your blog but I forgot to get your contact info before I left the station today. Please email me. Thanks for your help and all the great info. I can't wait to contact Buckeye. I'm glad we met and look forward in getting together again. Brynn says "keep running and good luck :o)" ~ We made Brynn a blog site tonight and I will have to make one tomorrow. This is so cool! Thanks for turing us on to blogging. ~ Gwen