Tuesday, September 22, 2009

~P90X Day 2~

Today was Plyometrics.

I started this morning at 0530. I made it thru 1/3 of the workout and decided it wasn't gonna be accomplished without eating something. I'm still on shift for another 24 hours so I packed up my things and headed to my home station.

As the day drug on, I realized how sore I was getting. I became worried about trying to do round 2! But I did!

I liked the plyometrics because it is another jam packed workout of a bunch of stuff. It's constantly changing and keeping you on your toes. I am no longer agile and jump like an elephant it seems. I struggle a little with my knee that I jacked up in high school because it doesn't like all the rigorous working out but I'm certainly not gonna let that stop me!

Can't wait to see the difference from begining to end. My squating sucks as well as the lunging but we'll get that worked out.

Still loving the program. Eating well. Drinking the shakes, which are quite tasty =)

Oh... ran a call and had to climb in the ambo... too funny!


No comments: