Friday, July 27, 2012

~New(er) Technologies~



Going to school and juggling studies in multiple different places with flash drives, email, and other means of saving my research and information to continue to work on later, proved to be a frustrating and difficult means of production.

I toted my (huge) laptop around in a (huge) rolling briefcase type roller bag that ended up being cumbersome at best, in order to keep up with my homework and research papers and the like.

I broke down and bought an iPad, but I did it in a really cool and convenient way.

Scottsdale Healthcare has a program that after being employed for a year, based on your gross pay, you can purchase items through them without interest and pay for it through payroll deduction over a year. It proved to be an option that we felt we could handle so we did it.  I have to say, it's been one of the best purchases, ever.

Yesterday Josh let me go find a keyboard/case so that I can type (I'm WAY faster at typing than the 'hunt and peck' method) and it's been the second best purchase, ever.  I'm currently in Apple heaven.

This begs a propositional question, I'm up for an renewal of my phone. iPhone or Samsung III... that is the question.

What are your thoughts?


 

No comments: