Monday, March 7, 2011

~You Will Never Walk Alone~

I was driving myself to work on Monday morning, lost in thought.  I found myself stressing and worrying about things that came up the week prior that are beyond my control.  Josh and I had a big day ahead of us.  One that would potentially show us what life will look like for the next 5-7 years.  The fear of the unknown began settling in and I couldn't help but remind myself that God has placed me through WAY bigger things than this, brought me through them and showed me the reasons why. 

Why would I EVER doubt Him?!?! 
(not that I am specifically doubting him; worrying is just as bad as doubting.)

I began to pray.

I prayed that God would see us through our struggles and that he would help me keep my focus on Him, not of this world.  I prayed that his will be done in our lives, no matter what.

After I prayed, I asked again for him to speak to me while I was turning on my radio and this is the song that came on.  The words of the song coming from the radio began to surround me...

~You Will Never Walk Alone~

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments: