Sunday, July 11, 2010

~Reflections~

I have had a lot of people ask me lately about my life story. 

'I didn't know you were a Christian'.

'What made you choose this life'. 

How God captured me. 

but the biggest question is, 'Why have you changed'.

I guess I have changed.  I never realized it was so obvious but then again, I suppose I've been an 'undercover Christian.'  The biggest change in my life has been that I'm no longer afraid of what people think about me.  I used to be obsessed with fitting in with the crowd.  People always told me I was weird because I didn't know how to 'have fun' and it left me searching for a more 'normal' life. 

I wouldn't change a thing...

Stay tuned; I'm going to try and blog it all.  I believe it's a great story and I hope you like it too. =)


1 comment:

Michele Bennett said...

I'm definitely intrigued...can't wait to hear the rest of the story!