Friday, April 17, 2009

~Day 3 of 30~

Alright... Day 3 comes to an end! It was a great day!
  • I met up with a girlfriend for lunch.
  • Had a much needed massage from Ms. Nancy.
  • Met a real nice lady in the grocery line while I helped her with her items.
  • Made some phone calls to find a place to volunteer my time in the near future.
  • Cleaned up the house a little looking for misplaced keys... *grr*
  • Made dinner. (YUM!)
  • Cleaned the kitchen.
  • Did my Bible study!
  • SOAP'd! (even tho I couldn't get my mind to work real well! ;-) )
  • Did I say I had a GREAT massage?

Now, Lord willing I have more than 30 days to live... make that 27, so part of my motivation is to better myself in the long run too. So, here are the things that I can check off of my list for today...

  • Make time for God by praying, reading and SOAP'in!
  • Make time for family/friends.
  • Be better organized.
  • Volunteer my time with an organization.
  • Show God's love to perfect strangers!

This is actually quite fun!

On to day 4!!!

No comments: